A place where you can park your bike, come in, sit down and enjoy some good food and company

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday is Hoppy Day!

After picking up my lovely wife and daughter downtown at Amtrak. We decided to head over to Hoppy Brewing Company for lunch. Not the best experience we've had there, but I'll give them some slack. It was a busy football day and the CIM had just ended. That being said..... it still took 20 minutes to get a beer after we sat down!  All begins to fade away after the first pint of Stoney Red... I guess this is starting to turn into a rant but.... Only the Hostess and the Busser "atempted" to apologize. I mean, Where's my free pint of beer? its a brewery?  It was kind of embarassing because we invited some good
friends who are also "foodies"   You let me down Hoppy! but, I will be back,    http://www.hoppy.com/

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing! Where was my freebie. But I love hanging with Gordon and Helen and our 2nd love child"}

    ReplyDelete