A place where you can park your bike, come in, sit down and enjoy some good food and company

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taste the Cucumber.

During the Summer I like to drink Gin and Tonic.
I started to add different citrus flavors. Its a nice "refreshing" drink. But as most of you know I prefer my alcohol to speak for itself. So I sampled a few Gins. I found Hendricks to be my personal favorite. Now I like to enjoy a very dry Hendricks martini with a cucumber garnish. The garnish enhances the whole experience with smell and taste. Here is a review.  Hendrick’s Gin is a small batch gin produced in Ayrshire, Scotland and is distilled from a proprietary recipe.  Hendrick’s Gin is infused with the traditional juniper, coriander, and citrus peel flavors you may expect to find in gin, but Hendrick’s also infuses a couple unexpected botanicals.  The unexpected infused flavor comes from cucumber and rose petals, giving the gin a truly iconoclastic taste.  The cucumber and rose petal infusion gives this gin a truly different and unique flavor. So next time your at the Bar and you want something a little different. Ask for a Hendricks and  Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment