A place where you can park your bike, come in, sit down and enjoy some good food and company

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"can I get a SKU check on Russian River Damnation"

Oh man, I've got a new fav. I picked this up while surfing the local BevMo. I was looking for something to sample this weekend. I picked up  a Sour and this slice of heaven. I'm glad they had it cold. I couldn't wait to get home and pop my afternoon beer. Ahhh there it is. No opener needed. Just like a champagne bottle I just removed the wire cage and popped the cork. A slight pop and then I poured into a chilled pint glass. I pours a cloudy golden yellow. An exquisite bouquet of dried fruit and spice. Carbonation slightly high but very much Belgian style. At 7.75% it has a nice kick. One that I didn't get to fully enjoy. As my cat decided to jump on the sofa which caused my beer to spill. I almost cried. This is one of the best Belgians I've ever tasted. I highly recommend  you run out and get some. Unfortunately its 4.99 a 12.68 FL oz bottle. I think I spilled half :(

No comments:

Post a Comment